The Siemens Industry Mall is the platform on which you can access the entire Siemens Industry product portfolio. From product selection to placing an order and delivery tracking, Industry Mall covers the entire purchasing process – directly, and irrespective of time and place.
- Communication with increasingly shorter response times
- Efficient planning and development and design processes
- Transparent cost and order management (availability checks, delivery status regardless of ordering channel, order overview, order confirmation and delivery note display)
- Product information, technical data, application examples
- Product and system configurators
- Software and document downloads
- Display of customer-specific prices in the shopping cart
- Availability check
- Order processing
- Order tracking
- OCI interface with SAP for catalog data
- Planned connection to ERP system
- Internet access
- current browser version (Explorer or Firefox)
- Registration at https://mall.industry.siemens.com/
- Near real-time data
- significant time saving in the offer and planning phase: Items already calculated or configured online can be transferred directly to the shopping cart.
ERP2Mall is a process for the conversion of customer-specific order information.
As a customer, you create an order file (text-based files – see Requirements below) manually or via your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and send it as an attachment with a specific subject line to a predefined Siemens e-mail address.
A defined subject line in your e-mail will identify you as a customer, and the conversion process configured specifically for you will be applied. The incoming order will be converted and processed internally.
Computer with an e-mail account and mail client
- Industry Mall account.
- Text files in the following formats are possible: Microsoft Excel, CSV, DBF, ASCII free text, HTML, PRN (ASCII printer driver), plain text mail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, XML, and others
- the order must always be structured in the same way.
Minimal or no cost involved.
- Quick, straightforward implementation (approximately six days depending on the order format)
- Easy, low-cost installation
- Speeds up the order and delivery process
- Optimizes the logistics chain
- Almost any file format can be processed