Efficient gas analysis
The analysis of process gases is very complex. To obtain exact results on the composition of the gases, the measurement results must be very precise. Whether innovative analysis technology, tailor-made plant construction, or in-depth knowledge of your application – we support you when it comes to efficient process analysis in compliance with strict legal requirements.
The SIPROCESS GA700 is the process analyzer of choice when it comes to meeting all requirements and legal guidelines with outstanding analytics
We are your partner. How? Watch and read about current topics...
- Hydrogen usage is growing in many sectors such as power generation, transportation and as a feedstock for many key industrial sectors. Low carbon hydrogen is on the pillar of decarbonization of the global economy.
- “Green” hydrogen is nowadays generated from renewable energy using PEM or Alkaline electrolysis. In addition, biomass use, and CCS are new ways to produce low-carbon hydrogen from SMR plants.
- Siemens is committed to help our customers with their transition to a clean energy future. Siemens supplies customers with process analyzers and instrumentation which is essential for the production of hydrogen in the desired quality during electrolysis leading to safety and optimal process performances.
- NH3 is used in fertilizer plant and is also becoming a promising carbon-free alternative energy source within many combustion process and transportation solutions.
- NH3 can be widely used in thermal power generation and industrial furnaces as an alternative to gasoline and light oil.
- Siemens comprehensive range of process analytic products meets all the analyzer applications' requirements of a NH3 and fertilizer production plant.
- Propylene is one of the most important raw materials to create other organic chemicals.
- Supply principles have changed significantly over the decades and have led to an increasing reliance on "on-purpose" technologies such as propane dehydrogenation plants (PDH).
- Siemens provides complete system solutions in process analytics. Its products are proven-in use for the major technologies such as the Oleflex or the CATOFIN PDH license.
Specialist advice Austria
High quality is our standardEach application poses new challenges for the selection of devices and the relevant system solution. We have developed standardized solutions that can be perfectly customized to your specific requirements and that are based on the highest quality requirements.
Process analytics for process and quality optimization – in all industriesIn numerous applications, process analytics plays a key role in the success of your company. It makes a crucial contribution to significant process and quality optimization and enables environmentally conscious production that conserves resources – in all industries.
Projects around the globeWe will build your analysis system entirely according to your application requirements, whether plastic, steel, or concrete shelters, mounting plates, analysis cabinets, or analysis housing, whether emission monitoring or process control. No matter what size, building material, or type of installation, our engineers use their extensive experience in a wide range of process applications and Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) systems.
News from the world of process analytics
Here for you to answer all your questions
We are represented worldwide with production facilities and system integration centers. Each center, whether in Houston, Singapore, or Karlsruhe, has its own sales, engineering and assembly teams, service and logistics hotlines and well-equipped training centers. In addition, our employees have a global presence and are familiar with all relevant local requirements, guidelines, and standards.