Webinar: Power Line Protection Applications with SIPROTEC 5
Date: Wednesday, 12 May 2021
Time: 12:00PM – 2:00PM Australian Eastern Standard Time
Join us for an online technical webinar session that will highlight the line protection features of SIPROTEC 5 protection relays.
Transmission line protection has steadily been improving over the years, and there are now many protection functions available to detect faults on transmission lines of all voltages, with many traditional transmission level functions now also being applied to transmission lines. The SIPROTEC product range has a strong focus on transmission line applications, and this session will outline the major features and unique functions of the SIPROTEC 5 system.
In this training session, Daniel Abetz from the Digital Grid team at Siemens Australia will discuss both functions and applications, including:
· Distance Protection
· Improved distance protection using the reactance method
· Teleprotection Schemes
· Directional Comparison Earth Fault Protection
· Line differential protection, including the fast differential method
· Telecommunications for line protection
· Secondary Arc Detection for high speed single pole auto-reclosing
· And more!
Enter your details below to register today.
We hope you can join us!