Twenty years ago, everyone had a telephone connected to the outside world by a copper wire. Monthly bills were divided into charges for long-distance and local calls. Today, we pay for the speed of our data streaming and almost everyone has a very powerful computer in the palm of their hand. Yesterday’s telecoms are gone.
A bigger transition is happening in the energy space. Consumers are turning into prosumers, the volume of available data has increased exponentially, DER penetration is ever increasing, newer forms of generation like hydrogen are emerging, cybersecurity issues are more relevant, the power is flowing in multiple directions, and planning and operations are converging. The energy space is transforming. As a result, there is a greater need for intuitive yet powerful products to monitor, control and manage this transformation.
Join us to learn about different hot-topics related to this transition. We will cover the following topics:
- Increasing Distributed Energy Resources and the Power System in Australia
- Microgrid and their role in Climate Change
- What is system inertia and its role in Australian Power system
- Energy businesses in the turbulent times
- Power generation operations and control
- Energy Trading (Hybrids and VPPs)
- Solar, Wind or Hydrogen? Australian Energy Future
- Switch gear and Protection
- DERMS, GridEdge, VPPs and Smartmeters? What are their roles?
- Cybersecurity Resilience for IT-OT Systems in Australia
- Electrical Smart Cities
To recieve more information on these events, simply register using the form below, and we will be in touch once new dates are set.