What does that mean for New Zealand?
Globally, the energy sector is going through transition with increasing penetration of renewable energy. In mobility, consumers are demanding reduced emissions transportation and have ongoing concerns about fuel quality, supply and storage. Sustainability becomes a crucial topic for all sectors of the economy and society. Are there opportunities to develop renewable export industries - how can we build wealth in the 21st century?
Can hydrogen play a role?
At Siemens and thinkstep we believe it can. We would like to invite you to join us and participate in the discussion around the topics of:
- Hydrogen for Energy Storage
- Hydrogen as a renewable and clean mobility fuel source
- Hydrogen as a renewable export industry
Hear from industry speakers
- Scott Nargar, Fuel Cell Project Manager, Hyundai
- Barbara Nebel, Managing Director, thinkstep
- Murray Lyster, Head of Hydrogen Solutions, Siemens Pacific
- Martin Hablutzel, Head of Strategy, Siemens Pacific
Auckland – Tuesday 19 June German-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce, PwC Tower, Level 14, 188 Quay Street, Auckland CBD Wellington – Thursday 21 June Wellington CBD (TBD)