Three-Years Extended Warranty
Gain peace of mind for your automation investments
For more than 150 years Siemens has been transforming the everyday for millions of
people around Australia.
To celebrate this milestone, Siemens is offering an extended 3-years warranty on
selected automation and drives products.
How does it work?
There are no special requirements during purchase. The extended warranty is automatically included on applicable products.
The warranty claim process has not changed, only the term of the warranty. In the unlikely event your covered Siemens product is faulty then please return the device to Siemens Authorised Repair Centre and provide proof of purchase from Siemens Australia or one of our authorized local distributors.
Terms, conditions & exclusions
Applicable for eligible products sold by Siemens Ltd (in Australia), Siemens (N.Z.) Limited (in New Zealand) or Siemens authorized resellers in Australia or New Zealand. Siemens products are designed and tested to the committed industrial standards. In the unlikely event of a product defect, you have complete peace of mind with our product warranty - Defects Liability.
Please refer to the product description for each product, where you will find some products offered here with extended Defects Liability Period for 3 years after the risk in the Goods has been transferred to customer. All other products have a Defects Liability Period according to the terms and conditions.
This extended warranty now covers the majority of Siemens Digital Industries Products. However, the following exceptions apply:
- Simatic PCS7 range of process automation (extended warranties are available at additional cost)
- Sinamics cabinet drives (extended warranties are available at additional cost)
- Simotics Low Voltage Standard Induction Motors (extended warranties are available at additional cost)
- Simogear geared motors (extended warranties are available at additional cost)
- Scalance and Ruggedcom industrial communications (these products already have a 5 year warranty included)
- Non tangible products such as services and software
- Non-current products (phased-out and cancelled products)
- Spare parts and consumable items
- All Siemens products from Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Siemens Energy, Siemens Mobility, Siemens Large Drives, and Siemens Healthineers are excluded.
For specific product list, please refer to the product description offered by Siemens Australia / New Zealand or one of our authorised resellers in those regions.