Additive Manufacturing in industrial useHow to redesign products? How can you improve additive manufacturing? How do you transform research and development into the right business model? Learn more from our experts about an integrated design, data and process chain to accelerate the industrialization of Additive Manufacturing
Both machine and product manufacturers are in a transitional stage between prototype and low-volume production using individual machines on the one hand and fully industrialized series production on the other. Essential factors here are productivity, process stability, end-to-end data chains, speed, quality, and IT security.
Our Digital Enterprise Suite offers end-to-end solutions for Additive Manufacturing. Only a holistic approach, incorporating the entire value chain, will lead to sustainable competitiveness. Around the world, numerous AM machines are used for industrial applications. With 55 machines, Siemens is a frontrunner in both production and as a service provider.
The Digital Enterprise Suite from Siemens is based on:
- Siemens PL software solutions, including NX™, the integrated CAD/CAM/CAE solution
- Simcenter™ solution portfolio, a robust simulation and testing program
- Teamcenter®, the digital product lifecycle management system
- SIMATIC IT and SIMATIC WinCC, two products from the Siemens Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) portfolio for production
- MindSphere, the cloud-based, open IoT operating system
Close cooperation with mechanical engineers and users in all sectors
With Siemens we can rely on proven technical components and are well prepared to handle future requirements. This helps us to handle the challenges of digitalization.Alfons Eiterer, Head of System Engineering of EOS GmbH