Managing Board Members
Born in 1979, in São Paulo, São Paulo.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering at Mackenzie University - São Paulo
Pós Graduation in Administration at FIA – Institute of Administration Foundation - São Paulo
Executive MBA – ESMT Berlin – European School of Management and Technology
- Has been working at Siemens since 2001, has held various positions within the Smart Grids area and has been CEO of Senergy since its acquisition.
- Has gained experience in projects with the main Brazilian dealers and is in constant contact with specialists from the local competence centers and around the world
- Responsible for the Digital Grid business unit, which encompasses the entire automation and digitization portfolio of the Siemens energy area, as well as two of Siemens eight R&D centers in Brazil and a global competence center for non-technical losses.
- In April / 2019 he was named CEO of Siemens Brazil's Operational Smart Infrastructure, covering the areas of medium and low voltage solutions and products, control products for industrial automation, building automation, generation and storage of distributed energy and solutions for electro mobility.
- In April 2019 was appointed Siemens Statutory Director and Board Member.
- Vice-president and board member of Abinee - Electrical and Electronics Industry Association