Helping change-makers change the worldWE Charity makes doing good, doable. WE helps people create a positive impact in the world. The WE Global Learning Centre is a newly opened 50,000 square foot purpose-built restored building in downtown Toronto. It hosts groups of students, educators and activists every single day.
WE and Siemens are making the perfect space to make the world a better place
WE Charity's Global Learning Centre in Toronto is a community space that makes doing good doable for youth and adults in Canada and internationally. With world-class technology, leadership programs and social issue workshops, the Centre is where action plans come to life and transformative change is created.
WE turned to Siemens as a building technology partner to deliver and install the latest innovations to enable major cost savings, deliver powerful capabilities and demonstrate a commitment to environmental leadership.
WE's Global Learning Centre is infused with Siemens leading-edge building automation, security, lighting and fire alarm systems. The ingenuity of the Desigo CCTM product is key to success. In short, it's a tool that connects any/all aspects of a building(s) into one simple and easy-to-use workstation, enabling centralized monitoring and control of building functions. WE is proud to be one of the first in Canada to showcase this technology and share it with the world. WE is currently expanding its Global Learning Centre to facilitate more activities and use more Siemens technology
Siemens is also charitably involved with WE, sponsoring initiatives like contests which challenge students to create innovative solutions to change the world.
With Siemens powerful building technology, WE Charity's Global Learning Centre is the destination for change-makers to help change the world.
"What's so wonderful about Siemens is not only does it use its technology for good, but also its time, its treasure and its heart."Craig Kielburger, Co-founder, WE Charity
The WE Global Learning Centre is a community space that makes doing good doable for youth and adults in Canada and internationally
• With world-class technology, leadership programs and social issue workshops, it is an innovative hub where action plans come to life and transformative change is created
• Turned to Siemens as a building technology partner to deliver and install the latest innovations that would enable major cost savings deliver powerful capabilities, and demonstrate a commitment to environmental leadership
Siemens delivered everything WE dreamed of and more
• Amazing technology, local expertise and a strong corporate commitment ensured excellent and cost-effective execution by Siemens
• End result is a future-proofed, one-of-a-kind site with leading-edge building automation, security, lighting and fire alarm systems
• Ingenuity of Desigo CC™ product was the key to success: Simple, easy-to-use, centralized monitoring and control of building functions
Special partnership with a great future
• Siemens supporting ongoing maintenance and growth of the WE Global Learning Centre
• Ongoing charitable support from Siemens for WE
Desigo CC™ building management platform
New software based on state-of-the-art technology, extensive international expertise and more than 30 years of Siemens experience in building technology
Enhanced user experience with a truly open platform
• Powerful patented functionalities and capabilities to provide optimal facility control, with an intuitive user interface
Flexible, easy to use and designed for integration
• Comfortable, easy and efficient approach to operations, monitoring, supervision and management
Grows with customer needs
• Prepares installed systems for seamless future migrations
Efficient support and secure operation
• Web client options to reduce maintenance costs over the entire life cycle