Electrical Power Monitoring System (EPMS) Software
Energy Management Software solutions to process, analyze, store and share energy usage and status information
Energy Power Monitoring Software offers control capabilities that can help reduce energy-related costs. The WinPM.net solution offers comprehensive power quality and reliability analysis and allows you to manage intelligent metering and protective device. While PowerManager, combined with Siemens power meters and low voltage protective devices allows you to measure as well as process, analyze, and store information.
Powermanager™ Power Monitoring Software, combined with Siemens power meters and low voltage protective devices, provides a complete energy management solution for your business. It allows you to measure, process, analyze, store and share energy usage and status information across your entire enterprise. It offers control capabilities, comprehensive energy usage and reliability, and detailed reporting that will help you reduce energy related costs.
- Available in a stand-alone or LAN/WAN based configuration that can also exchange information with other supervisory systems like building automation software
- Can utilize any Ethernet or serial via gateway (Modbus only)
- Expandable from the basic monitoring application to a fully customized enterprise management system
- Fully scalable with regard to the connected devices and to the software’s function to meet current and future needs
- Ensures the seamless integration of power monitoring devices from the Siemens PAC series meters, SEM3 and 3VA/3WL/3VL circuit breakers as well as other Modbus communicating devices
- Designed to collect, archive, monitor, display and evaluate any kind of energy related device data
- Provides web based reporting and detailed graphics construction utilities as standard
WinPM.net is a complete energy information management solution for your business allowing you to process, analyze, store and share energy usage and power quality data across your entire enterprise. It offers control capabilities, comprehensive power quality and reliability analysis and can help you reduce energy-related costs. WinPM.net allows you to manage intelligent metering and protective devices, analyze data, and decide on new courses of action to help you save money and keep your business up and running.
- Provides detailed analysis of the power quality and overlays waveforms to correlate phase-to-phase relationships between voltages and currents and cascading failures.
- Smart events and alarm clustering for intuitive filtering, searching, and categorization of events and alarms.
- Graphical time lines easily analyze event and alarm sequence, location and potential impact.
- Compliant with IEC62443 cyber security standards, for even the most demanding IT environments
- Pinpoints the sources of transients, harmonics, or sags, whether external or internal to your facility, allowing you to decide on the right corrective actions. By monitoring circuits 24 hours a day, you can develop strategies to avoid interruptions.
- Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, ION, XML, SNMP, OPC, FTP, and PQDIF compliant systems, so you can unify your diverse operations into one system. Interface to other energy management software, or include transducers, PLCs, and RTUs in a WinPM.Net network. OPC can extract values from other software databases then combine these values with up-to-date readings from WinPM.Net to perform real time calculations.
- Offers easy, cost effective and fast system expansion. The system grows as your needs grow. Add one piece at a time, at your own pace, within your own budget.