3VA Molded Case Circuit Breakers
One system. A variety of applications.
Siemens new 3VA molded case circuit breakers offer safe, efficient and variable application options for low voltage power distribution whether in industrial applications, infrastructure or buildings. The 3VA range of molded case circuit breakers provides CSA frame sizes covering 125A to 800A with the 3VA5 (thermal-magnetic trip unit) models and 150A to 1000A with the 3VA6 (electronic trip unit) models, as well as IEC frame sizes covering 100A to 1000A with the 3VA1 and 3VA2 models.
Features & Benefits:
- Compliance with global standards and certifications.
- Minimum space requirement thanks to the compact design.
- Extensive selection of internal accessories (auxiliary and alarm switches, shunt trips), that are universal to the product line.
- Power metering and communication capability with Modbus, Profibus, Profinet protocols.
- Minimal effort for planning and configuration as a result of extensive CAD data.
- Knowledge manager: technical information on a specific device can be accessed directly via QR code.
- Extensive accessory program for operation (front- or door-mounted rotary operators, MaxFlex cable operators and motor operators).