General Application Circuit Breakers
Engineered to take on the most demanding conditions day after day
Siemens panelboard mounted general application circuit breakers are industrial grade thermal-magnetic breakers with valuable features for demanding markets. Available in 240V, 480V, and 600Y/347V versions with trip units ranging from 15A to 250A and interrupting ratings from 10KAIC to 100KAIC. These breakers are compact in size therefore saving space and reducing overall panel size. The 240V panelboard mounting breakers are also available with Arc Fault or Ground Fault sensing capabilities. The 600Y/347V breakers offer field installable internal accessories which allow for last minute changes in the field.
Features & Benefits:
General application molded case circuit breakers product line
- Suitable for a variety of construction applications
- Trip unit ratings from 15A to 250A
- One inch pole spacing (except QR frame)
- Field installable accessories – shunt trip, auxiliary switch or shunt/aux combinations.
- Meets various mult-national standards, global ratings including CSA, UL, NOM, and IEC.