Siemens Ltd. China Hotline Service
Since October 1, 2014, Siemens Ltd. China has upgraded the national unified hotline service into: 400-616-2020.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m.-17:00 p.m. (except for public holidays)
If you want to consult the following business, please contact the relevant hotline services directly.
- Industrial Technology support and hotline service: 400-810-4288 (Business related to Digital Factory and Process Industries & Drives) or you can access online customer service platform directly: 智能小西
- Energy Management hotline service: 400-070-5500
- Building Technology hotline service: 400-630-6090
- Healthcare hotline service: 400-810-5888
- Low voltage products hotline service: 400-810-4288 choose language-press”1”-press“5
- Smart home products customer service: 400-766-9696
- Siemens household appliances are produced and sold by BSH (Bosch und Siemens Hausgerte GmbH). If you have any questions about household appliances, please contact BSH hotline: 400-889-9999.
- Siemens telephone business has been sold to Gigaset Company. For any enquiry, please contact Gigaset hotline service: 400-670-6007.
- Siemens telephone business has been sold to Unify Company. For any enquiry, please contact Unify hotline service: 800-820-1115.
Siemens shows zero tolerance toward corruption, violations of the principles of fair competition and other breaches of the law – and where these do occur, we take swift action.
Reliable reporting channels for internal and external stakeholders and the protection of internal whistle-blowers from sanctions help ensure possible misconduct is reported, thoroughly investigated and clarified. At Siemens, we provide different reporting channels to internal and external whistle-blowers to inform us about possible compliance violations.
The “Tell Us” hotline is for reporting compliance violations in a secure manner, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in 13 languages, online or via telephone. You may choose to make your report anonymous. “Tell Us” can be used by employees and management as well as customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. The “Tell Us” system is managed by a third-party supplier. All data supplied in a report is maintained on secure servers in Germany. All reported content is handled exclusively by Siemens.