Siemens R&D Trainee Program
An 18-month foundation for tomorrow’s R&D professionals.
R&D 100 is our largest talent program with a focus on R&D. You’ll be supported by Siemens operational branches, Siemens Corporate Technology, Siemens Learning Campus China, our HR departments, and various business units from across our group companies. Get ready. Your creative potential is about to be unleashed.
What is required?
- The program is open to 2017 graduates who have a master’s or higher degree in any of the following fields: Mechanical Design, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Automatic Controls, Power Systems and Automation, Control Theory and Control Engineering, Power Electronics and Power Drives, Motor and Electrical Appliances, Detection Technology, and Automation Devices.
- Successful candidates will have strong analytical and learning skills, a passion for research and development, strong communications skills, and great team spirit.
- We are looking for people who are adept at organizing and summarizing information.
- Program participants will have a good command of English – in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- If you have the desire to pursue excellence and the courage to explore, this may be the perfect program for you.