Sales 100 Trainee Program
Do you have what it takes to be a top sales and technical-support professional? Siemens’ Sales 100 Trainee Program gives you grounding in our products, our engineering, and best sales practices.
Over 200 graduates have taken the program since its launch in 2005, and are well on their way to becoming top sales and support professionals. Through Sales 100, you’ll gain knowledge, improve your skills, and start building a business network, ultimately helping us to create the digital world of tomorrow.
What is required?
- The program is open to 2017 graduates who have a bachelor or higher degree in any of the following fields: Electrical Engineering and Automation, Automation, Automatic Control, Power Systems and Automation, Control Theory and Control Engineering, Power Electronics and Power Drives, Measurement and Control Technology, Instrumentation, Detection Technology, and Automation Devices.
- Successful candidates will show a strong desire to become a sales professional, eager to assume new challenges.
- We are looking for people who have a strong team spirit and sense of service, strong communication skills, who are quick learners, adept at organizing and summarizing information.
- Program participants will have a good command of English – in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Finally, we are looking for people who are sensitive to client needs, and who are results-driven and quality-oriented.