Flexible financing solutions to construction and transportation sector
Siemens Financial Services is a trusted and reliable finance partner for the construction and transportation industry. We understand our customer's needs and offer innovative and flexible solutions that combine financial expertise with in-depth market and asset knowledge.
Enabling Business SuccessThrough long-term engagement in the construction machinery and transportation market, Siemens Financial Services has gained considerable experience and established strong relationships with leading brands and their dealer networks. We provide equipment leasing to end users in order to help manufacturers and dealers resolve account receivables, whilst maintaining a robust cash flow for strong business growth.
We provide customized financial solutions for:
- Transportation vehicles: new energy bus/vehicle
- Trucks: including tractors and trailers
- Construction machinery: from asphalt and concrete mixer to road making equipment and sand making machines
Why partner with Siemens Financial Services in China:
- Market and technology expertise to better understand customer demands
- Strong reputation for service excellence
- The strength and reliability of Siemens brand and own capital
- Approved by China’s Ministry of Commerce with national network of offices
- Responsive teams, experienced at developing long-term partnerships
For new energy bus manufacturers, the high cost of production and the long timeframe of government subsidies can pose a challenge to cash flow and overall business sustainability: read more to find how SFS can provide the financing solutions you need.
Financial services in China
The Siemens international networks give you access to the know-how and financial expertise your project requires, in any market and around the globe. Siemens Finance and Leasing Limited is headquartered in Beijing and has a branch company in Shanghai. We also have representatives in major cities and regions in the mainland to give prompt response to customer demands.
Beijing (Head office)
No. 7 Wangjing Zhonghuan Nanlu, Chaoyang District
Shanghai (Branch office)
No. 500 Dalian Road, Yangpu District
Driving digitalization and automation: How can global manufacturers diversify financing techniques to fund digitalized technology?
Manufacturing finance managers are reporting a need to invest in in new-generation technology. in order to meet these four key sector challenges:
- to increase production capacity and flexibility to meet changing demand and drive sales,
- to improve client service quality while reducing production costs,
- to improve competitive positioning through improved product quality and broader product range,
- to optimize efficiency, cost control and manufacturing agility through automation and digitalization.