Siemens Transformers for renewable applications
Renewable energies play an increasingly important role due to the growing consumption of energy worldwide and the trend to look for energy efficiency. Currently, comprehensive approaches, bespoke products and systems to address a wide range of energy storage and intelligent infrastructure solutions are needed, ensuring sustainable, reliable and safe networks - for the present and the future.
Main Technical Characteristics
Key Technical Features
- Design and manufacture according to IEEE C57.12.00, IEEE C57.12.34, IEC/IEEE 60076-16, CSA and others.
- Designed with mineral oil, natural or synthetic esters.
- Accessories with digital and analog outputs for connection to SCADA systems (optional).
- Transformers manufactured to withstand severe environmental conditions such as extreme temperatures or marine environments according to ISO 12944 (optional).
- Transformers designed and manufactured under UL Certificate (optional)
For transformers sales information: email@example.com