Industrial communication competence has been built up in Prague during early spring 2004 when a team of enthusiastic engineers setup one of the first PROFINET development worldwide.
Time of great success
Logical outcome of these activities has become early opening of the PROFINET competence center in 2007, soon followed by very first PROFINET IRT Test Laboratory in 2008. The great success for the Prague PI Test Laboratory came in 2009 when a first IRT device worldwide has been certified by company Hilscher in our Test Laboratory and the certificate was presented at Hannover fair. This period was topped off by series of other successful certification tests including PROFIdrive profile, training tours organized for various PROFINET manufactures and Universities and by extension of laboratory authorizations and competence.
DRIVE-CLiQ is being opened
DRIVE-CLiQ protocol is now available for all encoder manufacturers. Through integration of DQ100 ASIC provided by Siemens in the encoder electronics, the encoder has direct access to the DRIVE-CLiQ system interface. DRIVE-CLiQ support center is ready to help you to start integration process.
Participating on development of PROFINET IRT test-tool SPIRTA and PROFIdrive Profile Tester as well as future PROFINET@TSN provides experience that can be useful at the certification tests and especially at the pre-tests during development phase.
- September 2007: Establishing PICC ANF Data with scope PROFINET and PROFIdrive
- May 2008: Establishing PITL ANF Data with scope PROFINET and PROFIdrive
- June 2010: Establishing Drive-Cliq Support Centre
- December 2012: Transforming into an testlabs
- February 2013: Extend scope of PICC to PROFIsafe
- January 2014: Extend scope of PITL to PROFIsafe
- November 2014: Extend Scope of PICC to PROFIBUS with all profiles
- December 2015: Extend Scope of PITL to PROFIBUS with all profiles