The complete system Set BGA
Set BGA (Biogas-Analysis) is a standardized complete system for biogas analysis.
Set BGA – Efficiency through continuous monitoringThe sets contain all -required components for the relevant application, from gas sampling to operator control and display units in a compact design. Sets are easy to configure and provide considerable user benefits thanks to reduced requirements for planning, engineering, installation, training, and maintenance. The Set BGA measuring system consists of the four measuring components ULTRAMAT 23 gas analyzer with selectable equipment and I/O components (basic equipment) as well as additive modules.
Up to four sample streams can be chosen
Efficient sample preparation for fast, reliable and reproducible analytical results is an essential prerequisite for analyzing raw biogas. Up to four sample streams can be chosen for continuous analysis. The sample preparation device is fitted in a rugged enclosure in which a cabinet heater can be accommodated (to avoid condensation moisture when installed outdoors) in addition to a suction pump.
With the Set BGA Siemens offers another standard solution, which is not only extremely economical, but also helps to optimize the processes.
Benefits at a glance
Reduced operating and maintenance costs:
- Monitoring of several fermenters using one device via measuring point switchover function
- Can be ordered from catalog, supplied ready-to-run, minimum installation efforts
Particularly high operational reliability, long-term stability and availability:
- Industry-compatible, extremely rugged mechanical and electrical design
- High service life of the H2S- sensor; no dilution or backflushing required
Particularly high measuring accuracy and safety:
- No dilution of sample gas required
- Suitable for connection of flammable gases at high concentration (as is the case with biogas) in accordance with TÜV (German Technical Inspection Association) report
Simple integration into process systems by using open interface architecture including fieldbus (optional)
Here for you to answer all your questions
We are represented worldwide with production facilities and system integration centers. Each center, whether in Houston, Singapore, or Karlsruhe, has its own sales, engineering and assembly teams, service and logistics hotlines and well-equipped training centers. In addition, our employees have a global presence and are familiar with all relevant local requirements, guidelines, and standards.