Webinar about virtual commissioningVirtual commissioning is the practice of using a simulation model for product or machine development, testing, and commissioning before having a physical counterpart available.
Time: 13:00 - 13:45
Webinar: Realizing a virtual commissioning project in practice
Are you wondering how virtual commissioning could make your daily work more productive? Maybe you have already used our simulation tools, but you are still curious how to get the most out of them as efficiently as possible?
After this webinar, you will understand each step of creating the simulation models needed for virtual commissioning. In addition, you will learn to work effectively with different simulation tools, taking full advantage of their versatile functionalities.
Webinar topics include:
- Modeling the device level by using the simulation model generator
- Extending the mechanical model to simulation use
- Testing with simulation models
- Connecting simulation models to each other
- Utilization and opportunities of the virtual commissioning environment