Access more IEEE 421.5 models – Use these additional IEEE models for stability studies: ST4C, ST8C, AC9C, ST9C, AC8C, PSS2C and PSS7C
WECC approved dynamic models additions - Distributed Energy Resources Model DER_A and Generic 2-Terminal HVDC Model CHVDC2
Utilize many enhancements to the GIC module:
- GIC Module updated to NERC TPL-007-2 standard alpha and beta factors, GIC(t) profile of Benchmark Event and Supplemental Events
- Added functions to ‘gicdata’ Python module to facilitate build and use of one GIC data file for number of grid operation scenarios
- Automatic GMD storm orientation and strength scan including power flow solution
- Updated GIC calculation Text/Excel Reports to include Switched Shunts, DC System Shunts and Load Shunts GICs
- PSSARRAYS exports Switched Shunts, DC System Shunts and Load Shunts GICs
Support split substations with the Regulated Node added to RAW file – Use this Node-Breaker enhancement for remote bus regulation with bus-sections.
View bus sections displayed on one-line diagrams - See the entire network topology including switching details of the substation on the one-line.