Siemens Large Drives ApplicationsSiemens Large Drives Applications engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
COVID-19: Important Update for Customers and Partners
Siemens LDA is carefully assessing the COVID-19 situation, and responding on a daily basis. We place utmost priority on the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. The virus can result in temporary supply difficulties for us and/or our suppliers. Further, restrictions may apply when it comes to our local on-site service. Also here, the safety and health of our employees and customers have utmost priority.
We would like to thank you for your understanding.
Have a look at our product portfolio
Siemens Large Drives Applications engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
Our innovative solutions portfolio for the cement industry
Companies in the global cement industry are facing major challenges: If they are to improve productivity while simultaneously decreasing costs, they need high-performance products that are also energy-efficient and offer maximum availability and flexibility. These products also need to comply with environmental regulations while providing maximum safety for employees, machines, and material. Our portfolio includes modular and standardized solutions built up on product platforms and leverage synergies from the cement industries.
Our innovative solutions portfolio for the mining industry
Our mining solutions help customers to meet their challenges and thereby enable to set new benchmarks within the mining industry. To boost efficiency and reduce costs, we rely on our solutions for mine hoists, bulk material handling, gearless and conventional mills as well as mining-specific automation and power solutions. SIMINE solutions additionally offer solutions for the digitalization of your plants, machinery, and processes which optimize operations and ensure consistent, end-to-end data management.
Large Drives Applications is the preferred trusted global partner by leading in Quality, Reliability and Digitalization.Siemens LDA
- Joining Siemens AG in 1990, Hermann Kleinod held several engineering, development and management positions.
- In 2008 he was appointed as General Manager for Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. Tianjin, China holding this position for four years.
- Afterwards, from 2013 onwards, he was appointed as Executive Vice President for Siemens Large Drives’ Business Segment Products.
- From 2017 till March 2019 he held the position as Executive Vice President for Siemens Large Drives’ Business Segment Industrial Applications.
- Effective from April 1, 2019, Hermann Kleinod took over the responsibility as CEO of Siemens Large Drives Aplications (LDA).
- Christoph joined Siemens in 1998 and held several positions in Sales, Project Management and Finance working for the Communication, Mobility and Industry sector. He worked for seven years in Asia, three of them in Malaysia and four in China.
- In April 2010 he was appointed as CFO of Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. in Tianjin, China. From 2014 onwards he held the responsibility as Director Corporate Finance Audit overlooking the audit activities of the Industry sector.
- In December 2014, Christoph became the Managing Director and CFO of the KSM Castings Group and the CITIC Dicastal GmbH & Co KG overlooking the worldwide business.
- Effective from September 2019, Christoph Salentin took over the responsibility as CFO of Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA).
Siemens business is clean business
Our Siemens Business Conduct Guidelines are built from our values and are mandatory for all of us at Siemens - employees and managers. The Business Conduct Guidelines set out the fundamental principles and rules governing how we act within our company and in relation to our customers, external partners and the general public. At the same time, they also offer valuable guidance and answers to important questions.