Large Drives Applications is the preferred trusted global partner by leading in Quality, Reliability and Digitalization.Hermann Kleinod, CEO of Siemens Large Drives Applications
Hermann Kleinod, CEO of Siemens LDA
- Joining Siemens AG in 1990, Hermann Kleinod held several engineering, development and management positions.
- In 2008 he was appointed as General Manager for Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. Tianjin, China holding this position for four years.
- Afterwards, from 2013 onwards, he was appointed as Executive Vice President for Siemens Large Drives' Business Segment Products.
- From 2017 till March 2019 he held the position as Executive Vice President for Siemens Large Drives' Business Segment Industrial Applications.
- Effective from April 1, 2019, Hermann Kleinod took over the responsibility as CEO of Siemens Large Drives Aplications (LDA).
Christoph Salentin, CFO of Siemens LDA
- Christoph joined Siemens in 1998 and held several positions in Sales, Project Management and Finance working for the Communication, Mobility and Industry sector. He worked for seven years in Asia, three of them in Malaysia and four in China.
- In April 2010 he was appointed as CFO of Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. in Tianjin, China. From 2014 onwards he held the responsibility as Director Corporate Finance Audit overlooking the audit activities of the Industry sector.
- In December 2014, Christoph became the Managing Director and CFO of the KSM Castings Group and the CITIC Dicastal GmbH & Co KG overlooking the worldwide business.
- Effective from September 2019, Christoph Salentin took over the responsibility as CFO of Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA).