Development test stands for the most demanding requirements
With more than 80 years of experience, Siemens can provide testing equipment that accommodates the very highest demands of design and technology. Whether research and development or quality and insurance, our systems solve even the most complex tasks with total reliability. We are certified according to ISO 9001 and VDA 6.4.
Test applications for automotive industry with focus on hybrid- and e-drive
The excellence achieved by automotive manufacturers and their suppliers results from both intensive research and development and fulfilling the most demanding quality requirements. That requires test equipment solutions with realistic simulation for the entire range of mechanical loads faced by vehicles and units, while allowing rapid recording and analysis of measured values.
Test applications for non-automotive industry
Measurements, tests and certifications according to product standards are becoming increasingly important for manufacturers of electrotechnical components worldwide. This results in the need for test facilities that are also used for development, service life investigations and routine tests or factory acceptance tests. The manufacturers of mechanical components such as gears or pumps need test benches with powerful drive technology for this purpose.
Scope of supply - test applications for development area
- Driving and loading device incl. converter
- Test bench mechanics (e.g. base frame, shaft connection, frame for test object, adapter)
- Control and regulation system CATSTC1500 or CATSTC Compact
- Automation system CATS flexible and simulation system CATSSIM / CATSECS / CATSIC
- Measurement technology (e.g. M, n, p, T, Fuel, incl. calibration devices)
- Media supply (e.g. cooling water, fuel)
- Control room, video systems
- Installation, commissioning, training
- Start up support, maintenance and spare part service, after sales 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support