Optimization of production and logistics environments based on simulation and AI
Date: June, 28 2021 Time: 3.30 p.m.
Date: June, 29 2021 Time: 09.30 a.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
It is all about optimization.
What if making a supposedly difficult decision was easier than you think? With Digital Factory Optimization, the digital twin of production plants is realized in order to identify optimization potentials based on AI. With the help of the Plant Simulation software and HEEDS, several production scenarios can be generated and tested in the digital world. Among other things, this allows that the optimal parameter constellations can be identified. Find out how this solution works in our deep-dive webinar with the following agenda:
- The challenge of optimizing production and logistics environments
- The concept of Digital Factory Optimization
- How does it work? Deep-dive into the project steps:
- Creating the Digital Twin with Plant Simulation
- Design Exploration with HEEDS
- Concrete customer example
- Future scenario
- Questions and Answers
- Learn how simulation and AI enable the best possible production
- Learn how Digital Factory Optimization works and how you can benefit
- Meet and discuss with our Simulation Experts
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this webinar.
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.