Here at Siemens, we are committed to ensuring that we have a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. Women have played a key role at Siemens since our company’s early days and remain vital to our success today. It’s our continuing objective to strengthen gender equality and achieve the full empowerment of all women.
This International Women's Day, we invited you to join us for our first ever free virtual event featuring inspirational speakers from around the world with the common theme #ChooseToChallenge – which was also the official theme for IWD 2021.
A challenged world is an alert world. And from challenge comes change.
Please have a look at the recordings to explore how we can challenge ourselves, and others, to forge a more gender-balanced world.
On International Women’s Day, but also every day, we need to work together to achieve a more gender equal society, where all women feel celebrated and empowered.Natalia Oropeza, Chief Cybersecurity Officer & Chief Diversity Officer of Siemens AG
March 8th, 2021 – International Women’s DayPlease have a look to the recordings of our virtual event to hear from an international line-up of inspiring speakers as they discuss how we can all advance gender equality and empower women. All sessions are in English.
In this conversation between Siemens and Atos executives, we shine a spotlight on the status quo of Women in Tech.
- Natalia Oropeza, Chief Cyber Security Officer and Chief Diversity Officer, Siemens AG
- Dr. Norbert Gaus, Executive VP, Head of Research in Digitalization and Automation at Siemens AG and Vice Chairman of Siemens Healthineers Supervisory Board
- Philippe Mareine, Chief Digital & Transformation Officer and Head of CSR at Atos
- Ozlem Yavuz, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Central Europe at Atos
Three HR leaders share their views on how Siemens fosters ownership and leadership for Women in their careers.
- Liliana Gorla, Head of Human Resources, Siemens Digital Industries
- Cornelia Ruzicka, Senior Vice President Human Resources, Siemens Mobility
- Alexander Senn, Head of Human Resources, Siemens Smart Infrastructure
Three Siemens’ Country CEOs from Europe, Africa and Asia share their personal and regional perspectives on gender equality.
- Sabine Dall'Omo, CEO at Siemens Southern and Eastern Africa
- Sunil Mathur, Managing Director and CEO of Siemens India
- Dominika Bettman, CEO and Managing Director of Digital Industries at Siemens Poland
Discover how our panelists #ChooseToChallenge inequality and strive for greater female empowerment.
- Judith Wiese, Chief Human Resources Officer and Member of the Managing Board, Siemens AG
- Barbara Humpton, President and CEO of Siemens USA
- Uwe Bartmann, CEO of Siemens Germany
- Lothar Herrmann, Chairman and CEO of Siemens Greater China
Currently more than 50% of global #SiemensGraduateProgram participants are female. An impressive achievement – but does this mean that our mission is accomplished?
- Marianne Kiener, Head of Talent Programs at Siemens AG
- Jeanne Johnson, Business Developer, Handling and Robotics at Siemens Digital Industries
- Christine Herbst-Kubitz, Vice President and Head of Smart Infrastructure Product and System Sales at Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Taiwan