Future Labs Live: September 28th - 29th, 2020
"The framework conditions for research and development are changing dramatically. The future requirements can not be fulfilled with yesterday's infrastructure and concepts …", (W.I.R.E, 2016). Discover how Siemens can support you with comprehensive concepts and unique, innovative solutions. Your bright future starts with Siemens today.
The working conditions and mindset in R&D are changing significantly. Those not adapting might be left behind. More and flexible open space labs and office areas with shared equipment and facilities will foster cooperation across disciplines. Digitalization of the lab, its equipment and the surrounding call for new and additional skills, tools and workflows. The new generation of promising talents and the entire society are expecting concrete strategies and action plans to reduce the environmental footprint of research organizations.
Discover how Siemens can support you with comprehensive concepts and unique, innovative solutions. Your bright future starts with Siemens today.
Integrated Life Science solutions from Siemens help protect people, assets and processes while maximizing building and workspace efficiency, flexibility and collaboration. It's our passion to help you create the perfect place – perfectly designed for its purpose and a promising future.
This perfect R&D place will:
- Boost collaboration between disciplines
- Increase safety, comfort and productivity of your lab
- Create unique workplace experiences for your employees
- Enable plug & play flexibility of your technical infrastructure
- And – last but not least – increase operational efficiency while reducing emissions.
Join our life science experts virtually
With Jens Feddern (Head Vertical Market Life Sciences, Siemens Switzerland) and other leading industry experts
Tuesday 29th August, 2020
- What does the future of the lab look like?
- What is the scope for cross-industry learning?
- Digital, automated and connected; is this really what’s in store?
- How does the lab of the future align with your organisations strategic R&D priorities?