Integrated solutions for more safe and efficient cleanroomsCleanroom and pharma solutions from Siemens minimize risks, increase efficiency and ensure verifiable compliance with all relevant regulations. They integrate all the areas of building technology required to control and monitor cleanrooms, thus ensuring maximum safety and security and high levels of system synergies that will pay off for many years. At the Lounges 2020 Siemens presents its innovative products and solutions for the Life Science industries.
Thorsten Schmitt, Siemens AG: Wednesday, January 29 at 3.30 pm, room 3
Digitalization in cleanroom and laboratory environments gains momentum. Siemens expert Thorsten Schmitt will examine the topics:
- Cleanrooms and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Enhancing quality in cleanrooms
- Digital Twin (Product Twin, Construction Twin, Performance Twin),
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality as integral parts for future cleanroom solutions
- Digital Services will change the operation of cleanrooms
Thomas Riffel, Siemens Schweiz AG: Thursday, January 30 at 1.15 pm, room 3
Nowadays everyone is talking about smart laboratory environments. What are the environmental solutions for design and create a safe, secure and user centric comfortable smart laboratory?
- Safe, secure and comfortable labs
- Improve user well-being
- Simulated environment
- Smarter outcome of your research and development
Tim Walsh, Siemens Schweiz AG: daily at 12.30 pm, VIP3000 Z4.1 area
Siemens provides integrated solutions to protect people, assets and processes in R&D and critical environments. Our Lab Booth demonstrates operation and management of several building disciplines including the connection to industrial automation systems.
- Air and volume flow controle
- Fire detection and extinguishing
- Access contoll and video management
- Invasion and intrusion detection
- Integrated building management