Integrated solutions for more safe and efficient cleanrooms
Cleanroom and pharma solutions from Siemens minimize risks, increase efficiency and ensure verifiable compliance with all relevant regulations. They integrate all the areas of building technology required to control and monitor cleanrooms, thus ensuring maximum safety and security and high levels of system synergies that will pay off for many years.
At the Lounges 2019 Siemens presents its innovative products and solutions for the Life Science industries.
Siemens Life Science
Integrated life science technologies from Siemens minimize your risks and increase your efficiency in each step of your value chain.
Safe and efficient building automation for laboratories and clean rooms
Siemens offers integrated solutions for R&D and critical environments that provide safety for people, material assets as well as processes. Our Lab Booth demonstrates the operation and management of several disciplines including the connectivity of industrial automation systems.
- management of laboratory fume hood and flow rate
- fire detection and extinguishing
- access control, video surveillance
- alarms in case of invasion or break-in
- management of all building disciplines
Thomas Riffel, Siemens AG - Thursday, 7th February at 11:45 a.m.
Different air exchange rates, laminar air streams or working with gases present special challenges for the fire detection in clean rooms. To keep people and material assets safe, a fire protection concept is a vital part in planning clean rooms. Early detection and targeted intervention in case of fire can save lives and secure the life science facility.
- fire protection concept
- important and integrated parts of the planning
- fire risks in clean rooms
- fire detection
- example scenario
Thorsten Schmitt, Siemens AG - Tuesday, 5th February 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
The modern management platform unites building automation and monitoring in one system. Digitalized information of all building disciplines as well as process data can be recorded and analyzed. Big Data become Smart Data – content-related Data analytics optimizes processes, functions and energy consumption:
- interaction of all disciplines
- system-integrated solutions for the critical environment
- applications for more comfort and flexibility
- building automation and GxP-monitoring
- data analytics and dashboard visualization