A Smarter Journey – Safe, efficient and sustainableAs a supplier, Siemens AS is able to create a long-running cooperation with ship owners - to reduce vessel life cycle costs - and at the same time help the yards to be more competitive. Our solutions ensure operational benefits and give a strong contribution to lower fuel consumption and reduced emission of harmful greenhouse gases.
Can your vessels be safer, greener and more profitable?
You’ll find the answer on Siemens’ stands C04-06 and A22 at Nor-Shipping. Let us show you how our innovative, market-leading technologies can give your vessels clear competitive advantages in an ever-changing market.
- How our new modular generator SIGENTICS M can be flexible and at the same time based on standard components
- How SIHARBOR provides a fast, simple and flexible shore connection for berthed ships
- How our variable-speed propulsion technology BlueDrive PlusC saves costs, increases safety and reduces emissions.
- Our totally integrated automation and integrated drive systems portfolio through an interactive product display that includes ‘breaking news’ on several product lines
- How to bridge the gap between engineering and automation through our COSMOS lifecycle management and SIMATIC PCS7 distributed control system software
- Mindsphere – our open, cloud-based Internet of Things operating system that connects your systems and infrastructure to the digital world to leverage information and efficiency gains like never before. Visit stand A22 in the disruptive sustainability hall to learn more