Language: German / English / Spanish
Join us on our digital journey and learn more about the new NXPower Monitor app for Power Distribution.
In the webinar, NXPower Monitor – a technical Deep Dive in Condition Monitoring, we want to provide an immersive technical course with advanced information and functions, where you will learn how to get the most out of the application.
The digital care-taker for electrical equipment to reduce unplanned shutdowns and optimized Operating Expenses
Get insights how the NXPower Monitor enables you to visualize and monitor electrical Assets within a main power distribution substation like medium- and low-voltage switchgear continuously from anywhere in the world.
NXPower Monitor is an cloud-based application configurable for system and solution type of business, which involves more than one component and system. This application supports KPI calculation and monitoring of your operational data from electrical distribution assets in time-series and alarm data.
Different views support you to get an overview of your substation Assets on different hierarchy levels and thus enable you to take adequate actions in time and predictively.
- Geographical view: overview about substation locations and connected assets
- Summary view: high level overview including main KPIs
- Operational view: detailed view on Asset/component level (e.g. medium-voltage switchgear)
- Maintenance view: detailed view about alarms and statistics
- Health view: detailed view about health status on Assets/components (e.g. medium-voltage switchgear) based on condition monitoring
- Documentation view: project specific documents like single line diagram and user manuals
Energy view: possibility of comparing the energy consumption of different Assets with each other.
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.