Thinking ahead the future of the Electronics IndustryIn this webinar series you will learn how our holistic Digital Enterprise portfolio can help you to optimize your Electronics business. Different experts will present some of the proven solutions and concepts that are driving the Electronics Industry now and in the future.
The sessions are only available in English.
September 29th, 2022 | Hermes – increase the efficiency of your SMT line through a standardized horizontal communication
Efficient communication and date exchange between individual Electronics production machines is essential to reduce manual processing steps and increase transparency and productivity of SMT lines. In addition, easy extension is enabled for future requirements. The Hermes standard directly interlinks the individual machines through horizontal communication. Printed circuit board (PCB) data is "whispered down the line" through all machines together with the PCBs. Thus, allows manual processes to be automated.
In this webinar our experts will show you, among other things:
- How to implement the Hermes standard successfully in your production
- Take you with them to a live circuit to our Electronics Works Amberg (EWA) for the real solution
- Give you a live stream to our Siemens T Lab in Berlin for an outlook regarding the vertical standard CFX
May 12th, 2022 | Cyber Security – raising the security level with end-to-end Industrial Security Services
With cyber-attacks also targeting or indirectly affecting automation systems, Cyber Security for industrial automation systems is gaining more and more awareness. Many companies are already relying on solutions from Siemens Customer Services to raise their security level and become more resilient against vulnerabilities and attacks.
In this presentation we will show how to start the journey with Industrial Security Services – among others:
- Gaining transparency on security in the manufacturing process
- Vulnerability management from product development into production
- Raising awareness for operating personnel
On-demand | Artificial Intelligence in the Semicon Industry
Reliable and value-adding AI implementations in an industrial context currently require a holistic approach: It includes hardware, IT infrastructure, a machine learning (ML) model and industrial-grade operations of data- and software pipelines.
ML models typically rely on static historic extracts of generally dynamic data for training. However, data and concepts may change rapidly and even in a hidden manner, especially in industrial environments.
In this webinar we will outline the realization of robust industrial AI relevant to the Semiconductor industry:
- Leveraging distributed compute, e.g., using Industrial Edge installations we will outline how continuous learning and optimization with ML and mathematical optimization methods allows to reduce manual effort and increases reliability and robustness in continuous productive operation.
- As a result, we are able to demonstrate efficiency impact by reducing power and resource consumption or increase yields in Integrated Circuits (IC) Manufacturing as well as Wafer Manufacturing plants.
On-demand | Robot Integration
More and more industries are using industrial robots. But their integration requires knowledge of specific robot programming tools that are not always available in the company. And also the operation, engineering and service of machines and systems with robots from different manufacturers is becoming more and more complex and time-consuming. Buying such knowledge from external specialists is often the only option, but it is expensive. Does that sound familiar to you?
The solution: standardized integration of robots in the world of PLCs! In this webinar we show you:
- a standardized interface to robots
- SIMATIC Robot Library as uniform program language for robots in TIA Portal
- SIMATIC Robot Integrator as uniform operation across manufacturers
- Live circuit to our robotics lab for the real solution
On-demand | Digital Factory Optimization
Implementing digitalization in the Electronics Industry is easier than you think! Digital Factory Optimization combines different technologies – from IoT, cloud or edge to digital twins – and thus generates multiple production scenarios for the best possible production and investment decision. In this webinar we show you:
- How to shorten workflows and time to market
- Bottlenecks in production
- How to ensure more transparency and maximum efficiency at a minimum of resource consumption
On-demand | Be prepared for digitalization – with standardization!
In this webinar we would like to show you the topic of standardization in automation technology as the basis for digitalization:
- What are the values of standardization in automation technology today and in the future?
- What is required to be able to standardize successfully?
- Who and what can support the implementation of standardization?
On-demand | Electronics Works Amberg – virtual tour
Take a virtual tour through our Electronics Works Amberg – where SIMATIC produces SIMATIC. We show you:
- Future technology concepts and real use cases along the entire value chain
- Production insights bases on data and KPIs
- More productivity with IIoT and AI
- First-hand info on the new “THE IMPULSE” visitor center Amberg
On-demand | Highly automated FMCS
We show you how to achieve zero downtimes in semiconductor production:
- What is FMCS, requirements and scope
- Lifecycle management suite
- IIoT edge and cloud solution
On-demand | Smart Manufacturing
The right time to become a digital factory is now! We show you:
- Number of clear ROI drivers obtained thru Smart Factory
- Tools which can support numerous New-Product-Introduction (NPIs) a day
- Tools which optimize material management under high-mix/low-volume production
- Tools using analytics to run data-driven manufacturing
On-demand | Closed Loop Digital Twin
We show you how to gain more transparency in your Electronics manufacturing:
- More transparency about production costs
- Insights into production processes
Korean and Chinese subtitles available