Date: 22 and 23 August 2022
Time: 13:00-14:00 CEST on 22 August and 13:30-14:15 CEST on 23 August.
Digitalization of buildings is the key to reducing their carbon footprint, and this transformation starts at the core of their automation system.
This interactive webinar aims to share with building automation practitioners how to deliver high-performing, cyber secure HVAC applications to achieve optimal control of small to large buildings.
Here is what's on the agenda for you:
- Key trends and market drivers in the building automation industry
- Importance of cybersecurity for today's buildings and BACnet Secure Connect
- Insights about engineering efficiency and how to speed up project completion
- Introduction of Desigo PXC7 automation controller
- Project use case of a Siemens Partner
Connect with the experts
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.