The aim of the project is to encourage companies to voluntarily adopt and strengthen standards of transparency, ethics, corporate governance and prevention of corruption.
- Expansion of the section on assessment of ethical and governance standards of the Maala Index
- Increase the number of companies in the Maala Index and educate investors about the benefits of the index
- Development and publication of a working tool-kit that helps to understand, implement and practice anti-corruption/bribery and ethical governance standards
- Conduct a media campaign, which creates awareness of the business sector’s obligation to abide by ethical management, corporate governance and anti-corruption standards
- Conduct 11 learning sessions
- Conduct an annual conference to serve as forum for public dialogue and to raise awareness
Description of Integrity Partner
Maala Business for Social Responsibility is Israel’s leading advocate on corporate values and citizenship.
Founded in 1998, Maala is a non-profit membership organization that serves to advocate, consult, educate, facilitate and encourage corporations to identify opportunities to promote CSR. Today their membership exceeds 130 of Israel's leading companies, and the 2010 Index ranks 75 companies with a turnover of over US$79 billion and a workforce of over 173,000 employees.
This project is supported by Siemens as part of the Siemens Integrity Initiative.
Source: Project profile provided by the Integrity Partner as at date of funding agreement. For updates kindly refer to the latest Siemens Integrity Initiative Annual Report.