Siemens Automation Cooperates with Education (SCE)
Teach and learn what matters! The digital transformation is in full swing. SCE provides educators with a comprehensive offering to convey industry 4.0/automation knowledge for academia and in-house vocational training, which can also be used by learners for self-study.
Open Innovation Challenges – Tech for Sustainability
Siemens is looking for ideas from researchers, students, startups, sustainability enthusiasts and innovation partners to solve technical challenges. Check out seven sustainability problems which we are facing right now and participate with your ideas! We are looking for ideas in these areas:
- AI models
- Nature Language Processing
- Materials, Product design
- Digital twins
- Sustainability curricula
- Circularity approaches and more
Win a 10,000 € cash prize for each of the seven challenges!
Contact: Ilaria Carrara Cagni, Siemens Technology
Comprehensive support for educators and students on the way to Industry 4.0Teaching made easy! SCE offers learning and teaching material, trainer packages for blended learning environments to teach/learn topics like PLC programming and convey Industry 4.0 (Digitalization) know-how. Educational institutions benefit from special conditions, support and partnerships.
Digitalization is quickly and radically changing our world. What does this mean for education?
Many schools, colleges and universities are facing the challenge of conveying Industry 4.0 know-how as part of their teaching and training. In order to support educators and their students on their way to Industry 4.0, SCE created a digitization concept for educational institutions.
- Learning and Training Documents for classes and individual study
- Trainer Packages for practice-oriented education
- Educator Courses for providing up-to-date technical knowledge
- Support for your projects/technical books
- Partnerships with educators, producers of learning systems and WorldSkills
- Information portal for quick access to all SCE offers