Siemens Automation Cooperates with Education (SCE)
Teach and learn what matters! The digital transformation is in full swing. SCE provides educators with a comprehensive offering to convey industry 4.0/automation knowledge for academia and in-house vocational training, which can also be used by learners for self-study.
Comprehensive support for educators and students on the way to Industrie 4.0Teaching made easy! SCE offers learning and teaching material, trainer packages for blended learning environments to teach/learn topics like PLC programming and convey Industrie 4.0 (Digitalization) know-how. Educational institutions benefit from special conditions, support and partnerships.
Digitalization is quickly and radically changing our world. What does this mean for education?
Many schools, colleges and universities are facing the challenge of conveying Industrie 4.0 know-how as part of their teaching and training. In order to support educators and their students on their way to Industrie 4.0, SCE created a digitization concept for educational institutions.
- Learning and Training Documents for classes and individual study
- Trainer Packages for practice-oriented education
- Educator Courses for providing up-to-date technical knowledge
- Support for your projects/technical books
- Partnerships with educators, producers of learning systems and WorldSkills
- Information portal for quick access to all SCE offers