Technical literature for education and further training
Industrial automation is characterized by rapid technological progress – which is why first-class education and continuous further training are essential. The latest technical literature can help you to stay up-to-date. We therefore offer you a continuously updated overview of specialist textbooks in the area of automation and drive technology. This overview contains a range of books on the specialist subjects of mechatronics, electrical engineering, metal technology, network technology and information technology.
Intensive support for authors
As a particular service, SCE supports technical authors with our know-how as well as with intensive technical consulting. For instance access to technical experts, web links for trial downloads and integration of the published textbook into the SCE textbook overview.
Subject areas of textbooks at a glance
- Introduction to automation technology with LOGO! logic module and SIMATIC S7-1200 compact controller
- PLC engineering with SIMATIC S7 hardware and STEP 7 software (S7-300, S7-1200, S7-1500 and TIA Portal)
- Operator control and monitoring with SIMATIC HMI
- Safety Technology acc. IEC 62061 with PROFIsafe
- Industrial networking over bus systems with SIMATIC NET (PROFINET, PROFIBUS, IO-Link, ASi-Bus)
- Sensor systems with VISION, RFID and SIWAREX
- Industrial Controls SIRIUS
- Process automation with SIMATIC PCS 7
- Networked drive and motion technologies with SINAMICS / SIMOTION
- Basics of CNC technology