Well-being in the New Normal
Putting the well-being of employees at the center: Health and safety underpin the transition to the new normal where balancing physical and mental well-being is more essential than ever.
Impacts on employee well-being…
- We will work in a dynamic environment with continuous change.
- There is a shift from an established work environment to a diverse partially unknown one.
- We have to consider the coexistence of traditional and new ways of working.
That’s why we want to …
- Facilitate participation – we encourage employees to contribute to creating healthy and safe working conditions. We use existing instruments, e.g. the Psychosocial Risk Assessment to help shape
- Enable self-organization – to deal with the demands of the new normal in a healthy and safe manner. A broad portfolio of learning opportunities accompany employees and managers on their way in the new normal.