Addressing decarbonization at the grid edge
Decarbonization is a critical transition that is affecting all businesses in the commercial and industrial sector. A key driver of this transition is policy, spearheaded on a global scale by the Paris Agreement.
Reading time: 30 minutes
Document length: 20 pages
Key topics and learnings from the whitepaper:
- Learn how to minimize risks of rising operating and energy costs as well as compliance costs for your business. And make use of new opportunities in addition to financial savings and sustainability improvements.
- Political drivers for decarbonization
- What technical developments are making decarbonization more feasible?
- What are the current opportunities and risks for businesses?
- What can companies do to decarbonize?
- Recommendations for companies to decarbonize.