Consent to receiving marketing information based on my personal interests
Subject of the consent
I would like to receive marketing information concerning Siemens products and services from Siemens AG and its affiliated companies (together “Siemens”) via electronic message (e.g. e-mail) or telephone on the basis of my personal interests in Siemens products and services. Besides the potential possibility to expressly indicate my interest in specific Siemens products and services (e.g. via a web form or at www.siemens.com/preferences ), Siemens will determine my personal interests in Siemens products and services by storing information about my visits on Siemens web sites with the help of cookies. This information may include viewed articles, downloaded documents and date and time of access (“Usage Data”) and will be stored in a personal user profile.
The following cookies will be used (irrespective of the cookies choices I may have expressed on the siemens.com website):
- ELOQUA – Used to track visitors and their use of some webpages on this website. – Life span: 13 months
- ELQCOUNTRY - Used only for strict mode tracking. This is a session cookie, stores the country code. If the country is in the Strict Mode Country list, and client choose to track visitors based on IP, then visitor needs to be opted in before Eloqua track visitors's web activity. – Life span: session
- ELQSTATUS – Is no longer in use but still set. – Life span: 13 months
- OPTIN – Used to opted-in (opted-out) of web tracking for first party cookie tracking. 1 means opted in. 0 means opted out. – Life span: 13 months
Information on whether and when I opened a marketing e-mail Siemens sent me will also be added to my personal profile; Siemens receives this information by calling up small images embedded in the e-mail (known as web beacons).
Moreover, the following information that I provided directly on the Siemens website or, if applicable, that is stored in Siemens Customer Relationship Management systems will be added to my profile:
- Personal contact data (e.g. name, title, company, function/role, country, telephone number)
- Information about the company I work for (e.g. address, industry and other publicly available information)
The data described in the preceding paragraph (“Data”) will be used by Siemens to send me marketing content (e.g. newsletters, invitations to events and trade fairs, satisfaction surveys, etc.) concerning products and services that are of interest to me.
Your data will be deleted from the marketing automation system of Siemens AG ifit is no longer needed for marketing purposes or if you have revoked your consent.
Siemens AG may transfer my Data for the above-mentioned purposes to its Affiliated Companies listed in the current annual report which can be accessed under http://www.siemens.com/investor/en/.
Furthermore, my Data may be transferred for sales purposes to Siemens’ customer relationship-management systems. My Data will then be processed on the basis of Siemens’ legitimate interest (Art. 6 I 1 f) GDPR) as described in the Siemens Data Privacy Notice.
The provider of Siemens’ marketing automation platform also has the technical ability to access my Data.
Revocation and further information
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in e-mails I have received or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After revocation I will no longer receive marketing content from Siemens based on this consent. Apart from the possibility to revoke my consent at any time I can technically exclude the processing of my usage data by deleting the following cookie in the browsers used by me:
By clicking here I may alternatively place an opt-out cookie which will prevent usage data from being processed in the future unless I provide renewed consent.
Further information concerning the processing of my Data can be found in the Siemens Data Privacy Notice.