SINUMERIK 808D on PC - V4.4 Ed.2
Version info and download
Please read the system requirements, support notes and other information on this page before downloading.
Infos about version 4.4 Ed.2
Processor 2 GHz or higher
Min. 1 GB RAM
Disc capacity: Approx. 600 MB full installation
Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3)
Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, Basic (32 and 64-bit)
Administrator rights are required to install SINUMERIK 808D on PC V4.4 Ed.2.
Installation, trial period, permanent use after activation
- The download is a test version of SINUMERIK 808D on PC V4.4 Ed.2, to get to know the software. The functional range of the test version corresponds to the full version.
- The trial version can be used for a period of 60 days from the first start. This period can be extended with an activation code.
- Within the 60-day period you can request your activation code for unrestricted use of SINUMERIK 808D on PC V4.4 E.2 here: www.siemens.com/activate808donpc. You will be prompted to log in or register before accessing the activation feature. The activation code is free of charge.
- SINUMERIK 808D on PC V4.4 Ed.2 is currently available in English, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.
- The documentation is also installed.
- You will find a download link at the bottom of the page.
- After the download you have to unzip the ZIP file and run the setup.
- After starting the installation please follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the ReadMe_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
Availability of Source Code
Certain license conditions of third-party software components used in this product may require Siemens to provide you with the source code and additional information for such components. In most cases, Siemens provides this information on or with the device. In case Siemens is technically unable to do so, you may request a copy of of this OSS source code against payment of shipping and handling charges. Please send your request to this address:
Customer Services DF&PD
DF CS SD CCC TS
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
D-90475 Nuremberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 911 895 7222
Further information and support for SINUMERIK 808D on PC
Up-to-date information, FAQs and service information are available on the Siemens Service and Support Portal (http://support.automation.siemens.com). Please enter "SINUMERIK 808D" under "Product or Article No." and then select the option "SINUMERIK 808D on PC" from the list. If the information provided does not help you, you will find support tailored to your case under "Support Request". To do this, you must log in or register.
Download the software, language packs
Before downloading you will be asked for your login.
You do not have a login for the CNC4you download area or for the SINUMERIK Trainer Community? After clicking on the download link you can register directly. You will then receive an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address.
- If you do not receive a confirmation mail after registration, this may be due to the cookies of your browser. In this case try registering in a newly opened Incognito or InPrivate window of your browser, or delete the cookies of your browser.
- After login, the download will start automatically. You can find the software in the download folder of your computer.