Language packs ...
... for SinuTrain for SINUMERIK Operate 4.8 Ed.2
Here you can download additional languages for SinuTrain. The SinuTrain language packs are extensions for SinuTrain for SINUMERIK Operate. The language packs are available as additional elements for SinuTrain and cannot be installed without a prior SinuTrain installation.
New languages in SinuTrain for SINUMERIK Operate
The language packs on this page apply to the following versions:
- SinuTrain for SINUMERIK Operate V4.8 Ed.2
To install the language pack:
- Download the language pack.
- Unpack the corresponding zip file.
- Start SinuTrain for SINUMERIK Operate V4.8 Ed.2.
- Select the menu command Extras > Install additional HMI languages… The "Install additional HMI languages" screen opens.
- Click on the button "..." to open the path for the language pack archive.
- Select the desired language file (*.slf) and click on the button "Open".
- You return to the "Install additional HMI languages" screen.
- The archive path is registered and the selected language is displayed and marked with a flag symbol. In addition, the software version of the SINUMERIK Operate language pack is shown.
- Click on the button "Install". A progress indicator shows the status of the installation process. You will receive a message telling you about the successful installation.
- Click on the button "OK" to complete the installation.
This language pack is released for SinuTrain for SINUMERIK Operate V4.8 Ed.2. For further information and tips on how to install, please see the SinuTrain Online Help.
- Chinese (Taiwan, traditional)
- Portugese (Brazil)
- If you do not receive a confirmation mail after registration, this may be due to the cookies of your browser. In this case try registering in a newly opened Incognito or InPrivate window of your browser, or delete the cookies of your browser.
- After login, the download will start automatically. You can find the software in the download folder of your computer.