Provision and configure your ROS-based devices without problems
RUGGEDCOM EXPLORER makes it possible to easily upload and download files and firmware from one convenient console with built-in file transfer capabilities.
One console for all your ROS-based devices
RUGGEDCOM EXPLORER runs on any LAN-based MS Windows PC, eliminating the need to connect a serial cable to any of your RUGGEDCOM ROS-based devices. It offers:
- The ability to discover and configure new and existing RUGGEDCOM ROS-based devices on a LAN
- An intuitive GUI interface that displays all ROS devices and visually identifies duplicate IP addresses
- Auto-configuration and reconfiguration for one or multiple ROS devices
- Bulk firmware upgrade and file backup
- Single-step diagnostic data retrieval from one or multiple devices
Technology that meets industry requirements
True to their name, RUGGEDCOM solutions are built tough – delivering error-free communications under high levels of electromagnetic interference in extreme temperatures and over long distances. See how RUGGEDCOM solutions have been put to the test. Discover special features, examples of international standards compliance, and more.