We partnered with Palo Alto Networks to talk about cybersecurity for critical infrastructure.Industrial control systems in critical infrastructure, such as electric power and transportation, are undergoing rapid digitalization. This increasing convergence in OT-IT systems puts a higher demand on network reliability and performance. As cybersecurity threats towards these systems become increasingly sophisticated with the potential for greater damage, industrial network owners can look to integrated solutions to ensure holistic security and business continuity.
We’ve partnered with Palo Alto Networks to help address security requirements at the network edge for harsh industrial environments.
What you'll learn:
- Top challenges facing critical infrastructure installations and best practices that you can adopt to address them
- How ML-powered threat prevention can enhance your cyber defense
- How you can address security vulnerabilities for legacy and modern control systems to achieve cybersecurity compliance
- Dharminder Debisarun, Industry Security Architect, Palo Alto Networks
- Jeff Foley, Chief Cybersecurity Evangelist, Siemens
Moderator: Jamie Blakeley
Duration: 60 min