Save time in electrical engineering with SIRIUS engineering modules
Siemens offers prepared circuit diagrams for the configuration of motor feeders in EPLAN Electric P8. Using the modules simplifies the selection of suitable devices, including accessories, as well as integration into the CAE system.
- SIRIUS 3RW soft starter
- SIRIUS 3RM1 motor starter
- SIMATIC ET 200SP motor starter
- SIRIUS circuit breaker/contactor combinations
- SIMOCODE motor management system
Each module contains a complete motor feeder in the form of a sample circuit including the components for a complete and correct electrical setup of the following applications:
- Direct-on-line start
- Direct-on-line start with braking
- Reversing start
- Conventional soft start
- Reversing operation
- Integrated braking (dynamic braking, DC braking, reversing DC braking)
- Safety-related disconnection
- Pump cleaning
Modular engineering: advantages in purchasing, logistics and production
Thanks to modular engineering, the creation of the circuit diagram is much faster, all the way through to fully automatic generation at the touch of a button. If only prefabricated and tested partial circuits are used for the individual function modules during engineering, the variance in the products used is automatically reduced to defined standard material. This results in
- higher quantities and thus lower material costs in purchasing
- lower costs for storage in logistics and subsequently for maintenance
- more efficient handling in production.
Always up to date!
Newsletter, podcast, feed and videos. Comprehensive information on new trends, products, applications and solutions for your control panel.