SIRUS ACT ID key-operated switches
The electronic ID key-operated switches from the SIRIUS ACT range of commanding and signaling devices has proven its high flexibility compared to conventional solutions. Unique key IDs are used to correctly assign authorizations. Take a look at the variety of available ID key-operated switches and see for yourself how you can improve the safety and availability of your plant.
ID key-operated switches Portfolio
Highlights at a glance
ID-key-operated switches are used in place of conventional key-operated switches, particularly in industrial plants where there are many and frequent safety-related requirements and different authorization levels for operating a system are needed.
Our ID-key-operated switches offer you modern access management and unique authentication of users (by means of RFID chip) to ensure the safety and availability of your plant.
- Individual authorization management for groups or individuals
- Enhanced plant safety
- Degree of protection IP65
- Different colored RFID keys for each authorization level
- Unrestricted selection and combination of authorization levels, freely programmable for individual special locks via IO-Link
- Easy integration into plant via TIA Portal (Port Configuration Tool)
The following versions of the SIRIUS ACT ID key-operated switches can be used:
Application for the ID key-operated switches
Learn more with our Q&A video series #SiriusExplained
Always up to date!
Newsletter, podcast, feed and videos. Comprehensive information on new trends, products, applications and solutions for your control panel.