SIMATIC Industrial Monitors and Thin Clients
Always the first choice in industrial monitors and Thin Clients
Much more than just a simple industrial monitor: Siemens provides reliable and and extremely rugged LCD monitors with a multitude of uses: Whether for control centers, as a built-in unit for control consoles or as PC-based visualization and control solutions requiring a spatially divided setup of the operator panel and the industrial PC or server: SIMATIC industrial monitors and thin clients always offer you the optimal solution – as a stand-alone solution or also with several control stations in extensive visualization and control solutions.
Designed for industryWith our SIMATIC IPCs, you can count on the highest quality. We designed these devices for reliable continuous operation in an industrial environment. To meet our quality standards from the development process to the product itself, we manufacture the mainboards for increased industrial requirements in state-of-the-art plants in Germany.
When it comes to quality, we leave nothing to chance: starting in the development phase, we focus on the quality design of parts to the selection of components. Production in climate-controlled halls with constant temperature and air humidity, special test procedures, and series-accompanying type tests and trials ensure 100% correct functioning and compliance with all technical specifications. The quality of product packaging is especially high and in compliance with strict shipping guidelines to ensure that the product arrives in perfect condition. We not only comply with the requirements of CE and UL approvals but far exceed them. This is demonstrated by regular inspections of field quality.
In this way, we protect your investments. Because the products also conform to our own Siemens standard SN 36350-1 for environmentally sound product design, we also reduce the environmental impact from production to disposal.
SIMATIC Industrial Flat Panels
For innovative operating concepts and modern machine design.
SIMATIC Industrial Flat Panels are outstandingly suitable as industrial monitors with rapid response times for real-time operator control and monitoring. The innovative devices are available as touch or multi-touch variants (optionally as Ethernet monitor) with widescreen fronts in 15, 19, 22 and 24 inches.
In the extended variant, SIMATIC Industrial Flat Panels can be used at a distance of up to 100 meters.
- Efficient engineering with TIA Portal
- Simple switchover from a predecessor to a new device
- "Ready to work": Quick commissioning and cost savings through easy assembly
- Flexible site of operation through various mounting options: for example, outside the control cabinet on a support arm system or on a pedestal
- Simple optional connection to PROFINET or PROFIsafe
- In the PRO variant can be individually extended using an Extension Unit/boxReliable
- Long-term availability
- High operating safety thanks to two-hand operation and palm detection
- All-round IP65-protected as PRO variantAlways perfectly styled
- Always in perfect style
- Modern product design with slimline housing (low mounting depth), glass front and a slim frame
- Easy to use with gestures, single and multi-touch operation even with thin work gloves
SIMATIC Industrial Thin Clients
Flexible HMI concepts with low TCO (operating costs).
SIMATIC Industrial Thin Clients are powerful operator terminals with high-resolution widescreen touch displays in 15", 19" and 22" formats. They are especially flexible to use in implementing distributed HMI solutions with client-server architecture from machine-level operator control and monitoring, right up to connection to control systems (SCADA) and numerical controls (SINUMERIK).
The innovative product design of the SIMATIC ITC Industrial Thin Clients was honored with the renowned iF product design award.
- 15" / 19" with HD Ready, 22" with Full HD resolution
- Glass front, with capacitive multi-touch (PCAP)
- As built-in unit or PRO variant
- Easy configuration via web interface
- Interfaces (2x Ethernet 1 Gbit ports switched, 4x USB interfaces)
- Communication protocols (browser: HTML5, RDP: USB Device Mapping, Smart Client, WinCC OA Client, Citrix, VNC)
Design and functions
Doing away with wear parts such as fan or hard disk, the SIMATIC ITC with aluminum die-cast fronts feature a particularly high ruggedness with zero maintenance. The devices can be detached from the server system over an almost unlimited distance via Industrial Ethernet. A Gigabit-LAN interface, an integrated web browser and manifold supported protocols ensure high flexibility and rapid communication with other systems.