The complete system Set CEM 1
On the one hand driven by regulations regarding emission monitoring from the legislative and on the other hand demanded by plant operators who gain out of the analyses information regarding the process efficiency, for example in boiler control, emission monitoring is one of the most important topics in continuous gas analytics.
Continuous emission measuringThis market demands a complete system that is designed especially for this application. With Set CEM 1 (Continuous Emission Monitoring) Siemens offers standardized systems that fulfill the requirements from sampling probe through the sample conditioning system to the gas analyses.
Flexibility to fulfill the demands of the market
It is possible to determine the concentrations of the gas components CO, CO2, NO, NOx, SO2, O2, HCl, HF, NH3 and H2O. The Set offers several versions to fulfill the demands of the market flexibly. Starting from a mounting rack with one analyzer and sample conditioning system options can be added easily and fast.
Benefits at a glance
Standardized complete system
• Highly exact and reliable monitoring of emission components in flue gases.
• Modular complete package with gas sampling system, sample gas preparation system and gas analyzers from one source
• Simple and fast to configure
• Tried and tested, harmonized and reliable set
• Low purchase price and economic operation
• Up to 3 extractive analyzers (ULTRAMAT 23, OXYMAT 6) can be used
• In-situ measurements without sampling and preparation, using LDS 6 laser diode spectrometer; central unit can be built into cabinet
• Intuitive operation
• Configuration on large displays using plain text, in several languages
• Maintenance-friendly cabinet design with hinged frame and uniform design
• Digital display of maintenance requests on LOGO modules
Here for you to answer all your questions
We are represented worldwide with production facilities and system integration centers. Each center, whether in Houston, Singapore, or Karlsruhe, has its own sales, engineering and assembly teams, service and logistics hotlines and well-equipped training centers. In addition, our employees have a global presence and are familiar with all relevant local requirements, guidelines, and standards.