The extractive UV gas analyzer SIPROCESS UV600
The SIPROCESS UV600 is an extractive UV gas analyzer that can measure up to three components simultaneously.
The multi-functional SIPROCESS UV600The SIPROCESS UV600 is a specialist in extremely selective NO measurements with small measuring ranges. As an all-round device, it is also suitable for other UV-active gases such as NO2, SO2, and H2S. Thanks to its spectral range, no cross-sensitivities to CO2 and H2O are to be expected. Innovative signal processing and highly stable detectors ensure outstanding long-term stability and compensate for drift and influencing effects. With state-of-the-art electronics and software, the SIPROCESS UV600 has the necessary interfaces for remote monitoring from a network and for connecting to process control systems.
Benefits at a glance:
- Simultaneous measurement of NO and NO2 with subsequent compilation.
- NO2 converters or CLD analyzers are therefore not required. This means:
- Lower maintenance effort (no converter function check)
- Reduced operating costs because no additional equipment is required, such as an ozone generator and the like
- Measurement in the UV range
- Measurement not effected by H2O and CO2
- Very low SO2 and NO measuring ranges possible
- UV Resonance Absorption Spectrometry (UVRAS)
- Measurement of very low NO concentrations: Measuring range 10 ppm
- Very low cross-sensitivity to other gases
- Very long service life of the UV light source
- Low drift and high stability through four-channel measuring method with double quotient calculation
- True reference measurement for drift-free, stable measurements
- All modules “temperature controlled,” regardless of ambient temperature fluctuations
- Optional calibration device
- Filter wheel with test cells that can be swiveled into the beam path for calibration; no test gases required
-Calibration: manual or automatic
Here for you to answer all your questions
We are represented worldwide with production facilities and system integration centers. Each center, whether in Houston, Singapore, or Karlsruhe, has its own sales, engineering and assembly teams, service and logistics hotlines and well-equipped training centers. In addition, our employees have a global presence and are familiar with all relevant local requirements, guidelines, and standards.