Our IIoT solution for Smart Condition MonitoringWith SITRANS SCM IQ you can monitor the condition of your plant's mechanical components, like pumps, drives or gearboxes at any time. Empowered by our SITRANS Multisensor the solution detects impending equipment failures, enables predictive maintenance, and prevents plant downtime.
Benefits of SITRANS SCM IQ:
- Increased plant performance by avoiding unplanned downtime
- Low investment and operating costs
- Easy installation and fast commissioning
- Optimized, event-driven maintenance management
- Secure, open ecosystem; quickly adaptable to new business challenges (not a stand-alone solution)
- System scalability from very small installations to extensive plant monitoring
The SITRANS SCM IQ system
From the SITRANS CC220, sensor data is transmitted securely and encrypted to the cloud, the industrial IoT-as-a-service solution MindSphere. There, the data is permanently analyzed using artificial intelligence (AI) analysis.
The user is notified of anomalies, i.e. deviations from the normal operating status, at an early stage and can react before a failure of machinery occurs unexpectedly. At all times he knows about the status of his monitored machines by using the SITRANS SCM IQ app.
Our portfolioThe SITRANS SCM IQ system is built upon the following components:
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.