With SIFLOW FC070 Siemens has developed the first flow transmitter designed for direct integration into SIMATIC S7 and SIMATIC PCS7 automation systems. SIFLOW FC070 is a true multiparameter Coriolis mass flow transmitter covering the full repertoire within flow applications and industries, ready for quick installation and system integration. SIFLOW FC070 is suitable for any application in automated industries where there is a demand for accurate flow measurement. The SIFLOW FC070 Ex CT is custody transfer approved for high pressure natural gas used in CNG dispensers.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SIFLOW FC070 transmitter must be combined with one of the following MASS sensors:
SITRANS F C MASS 2100 DI 1.5: For low flow applications
SITRANS FC300 DN 4: For low flow applications
SITRANS F C MASS 2100 DI 3-15: Mass flow measurement for general industry
SITRANS F C MC2: Suitable for Food & Beverage applications
SITRANS FCS200: For measurement of gases
- Automatically alright - Direct integration into SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Standardized user interface – SIMATIC Manager, PCS7, SIMATIC PDM
- Ultra-compact - Cost-effective and space-saving design captured in a 40/80 mm enclosure
- Clever functions - Built-in totalizers, batch controller and comprehensive process diagnostics
- Plug & Play functionality –SENSORPROM for automatic configuration during startup
Typical applications: industry and OEM solutions, food & beverage, automotive, chemical industry, pharma and oil & gas
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS F C has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.